To make sure this is the case, please, take into account the following general information concerning the use of our hotel services:
- All guests check-in with an identity card or passport.
- Individuals that have not been registered are not allowed on the hotel premises.
- Keep your valuables and cash in the safe in your hotel room or at the Reception Desk. The hotel shall not be liable for any items that have not been properly stored therein.
- Smoking is forbidden in the hotel, except at the designated areas marked for this purpose.
- No pets are allowed in the hotel.
- Taking any property (towels, bath robes, small items, cutlery and glassware, etc.) out of the hotel is not allowed. In case of detection of any missing property provided for your use, the value of such items shall be charged on your account.
It is our honour and responsibility to take care of you and make you feel comfortable, and help you get to know the rich cultural and historical heritage of our capital, as well as the cooperative principles and values.
We will be happy to welcome you as our guest. We look forward to having you here!
The management of Hotel COOP